finally it arrived, the trip from LAX to Taipei cost 14hour 40 minutes, jesus! it really a long trip, start from atlanta to charlotte, from charlotte to lax, I already had been on trip over 26 hours, tired of the distance!!
arrived home the crayfish carried with, mostly died caused by package condition, that's the major problem which ruin my cray trip, hard to get understanding with my family, the money spent, and no result back, disappointed...
there're still no word with anita, our relationship goes to and end, somepart despressed how my marriage would be like now, till dinner time met shawn and there's no hug or hush for my trip, we are silent!! till 9:40 go to pick up Ian, he asked " is it funny for the US trip?" I almost had no words to him, dear boy, daddy's trip is not for fun, is to make living for this family, and the result reflects the truth, failed means nothing I could declared, I kept silent again!
mother is the only guy who still cared about all my living & trip, she knew something about my character, until goal reached never give up, and on the trip's phone dialog, she knew there're some danger risk should take, so she didn't allow me to go again, but can i give up?? dear mother sorry, i would not, i still have to try ..., per I can not just rely on ur support, the practical for me must create by myself.
沒有留言:
張貼留言